Re: [Icehouse] How do you carry your Pyramids? (fwd)

  • FromRoger Burton West <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Jun 2006 23:07:44 +0100
On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 05:31:21PM -0400, Alison forwarded:

>I am wondering how folks store and carry their Icehouse pyramids?  I have
>all of the components for Zendo, but no way to carry them (bought
>everything separately as opposed to in the box).  Suggestions?

I use a drawstring bag. I like the idea of a case in which all the
pieces could be laid out in some sort of order, but without my own
moulding rig it's not practical - and of course there's no such thing as
a "canonical set" of Icehouse pieces anyway.