Re: [Icehouse] How do you carry your Pyramids? (fwd)

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Jun 2006 21:44:20 -0400
Third Planet Main wrote:
I am wondering how folks store and carry their Icehouse pyramids?

For storage, I have one of those sets of plastic drawers that are typically
used for storing screws and nails. I have one stash per drawer, and the
thing has 60 drawers. It's not quite full, so I can use extra drawers for
stones and other accessories.

For travel, I take the drawers and stack them in a Rubbermaid plastic
shoebox, and put the shoebox in a tote bag. One shoebox holds 15 drawers.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans                              eeyore@xxxxxxxx