Re: [Icehouse] How do you carry your Pyramids? (fwd)

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Jun 2006 22:50:32 -0500
Ross Andrews writes:
>By building complete nests, I have managed to make all eleven stashes
>fit nicely in the Black Ice bag.

Fitting lots of stashes in your Black Ice bag?  Easy.
Doing so without scratching up the pieces?  Tricky.
Selling lots of duplicate  Icehouse pieces to black-baggers and
piecenikers?  Priceless (to LL, of course, not to imply that this is
intentional).

Speaking of which, I just realized I couldn't find any clear stashes.
Wah.  For that matter, I can't find more than one unusued stash aside
from the contents of my black bag and my filled stashes.

Despite this probably being the result of my having accidentally
loaned a whole bunche of stashes to a friend when we used them as a
LARP mechanic (I should probably playtest the resulting game at some
point), this probably means I'll be buying some more stashes at
Origins (darn).

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'