RE: [Icehouse] How do you carry your Pyramids? (fwd)

  • From"Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 27 Jun 2006 21:34:17 -0400

Well, the easy thing for that is to nest you pieces (SML) and then alternate
the directions of the nests (Up,Down,Up,Down,Up) in the tube. This gives you
plenty of room, even in the too small tubes.

As for how I carry my pieces... I have each stash in its own tube
(alternating directions as mentioned above) with the hang-flaps cut off. I
carry the tubes in one of the LL cooler bags, and removing the hang-flap
from the tubes allows them to stand up in the bag nicely. (I was using the
purple bag, but have now switched to the black one.) I also have quite a lot
of other LL items and other components in the bag with the Pyramids.

- Dan