[Icehouse] Treehouse Upgrade Kit

  • FromJosh Drobina <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Sep 2006 17:45:09 -0400
Hi everyone!

We've got a new product available that we'd like to announce. Lots of folks already have tons of pyramids, and we've had several requests for just the tube with the "cheat sheet" stickers on the side. Check out:

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=288

We've taken some empty stash tubes and affixed to each the same stickers that are on a Treehouse tube, and put a Treehouse die in every one. So if you've already purchased a bunch of pyramids, you can just repackage some of them as a Treehouse set to carry around with you. The cost is $2, or 2 Rabbit Points. We've also decided to make the Treehouse upgrade kit reimbursable, so our long-time pyramid fans can get one for free! Order the Treehouse Upgrade Kit and pay for it with two of your Rabbit Points. Then fill out an Event Report and include your order number, saying "I'm going to show off Treehouse!" and we'll reimburse your 2 points. (This Event Report isn't subject to the usual rigors--just tell us you plan to show off the game to your friends!) To fill out an Event Report, log in to your account on Looneylabs.com and visit:

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Rabbit/requestPoints.html

Treehouse is working to sell the pyramids like never before, and we hope that those of you in the community who've been resisting the new game will take this opportunity to give it a try. Every Treehouse set we sell to someone who wouldn't shell out $32 for four stashes is another potential Icehouse gamer in the making. Help us expand the number of people who'll try playing with pyramids and give Treehouse a try!

Thanks for playing Icehouse games!

Josh Drobina (rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Rabbit Coordinator
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshd