Re: [Icehouse] Martian Backgammon question.

  • Fromrabbit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateSun, 22 Oct 2006 23:15:36 -0400 (EDT)
I'm very very fond of martian backgammon.  I say no to the "do you have to
bring the dead ones in first" -- we always play that you can choose to
leave one in the dead zone for strategic reasons.  And no, we don't play
that order is important when bringing them back in.  And yes, the
stockpile is just for making it all look cool on your volcano board.

I think this is honestly one of the best medium-weight icehouse games.