[Icehouse] More Magenta

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 12 Nov 2006 23:38:06 -0600
Actually, Magenta was supposed to be in the Volcano boxed set if I
remember correctly... Grey was supposed to be in the new martian chess
set (with the weird cloth boards)...

But the reason I bring this up now is that...

I think Magenta would look really good in a set with umm... well...
let me explain.

There's the rainbow (standard set): Red/Yellow/Blue/Green

then I've a monochrome set: Black/White/Grey/Clear

And the weird remaining three: Cyan/Purple/Orange (which look really
cool together... and I'd think magenta would be a really neat way to
finish it out...)

I know magenta won't really fit in with the new treehouse stuff... I'm
really just musing about the pretty pretty pyramids...

Oooh! that or Lime Green! Or forest green... either would give the set
a "just off rainbow" feel.. Red>Purp, Blue>cyan, Yel>orng,
Grn>Lime/Forest...

and... Forest trees?

-Evan (that's enough outta me)