[Icehouse] Tournament Icehouse Concepts for Cons?

  • FromJacob Davenport <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 08 Jan 2007 15:18:46 -0500
Yes, Masters cannot also play. Despite the fact that they are often the best players. At the end of the tournament, we have one of the good players Master a couple of games between the Masters and the winner of the tournament. That's a lot of fun!

We've run tournaments with five Masters. Not a problem. Delays are inevitable, which is why Speed Zendo is so appealing. Give the table a total of 5 minutes per level of rule difficulty, which is plenty, and if none of them can get it, they all lose.

-Jacob