Re: [Icehouse] Tournament Icehouse Concepts for Cons?

  • From"Subhan Tindall" <subhan.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Jan 2007 08:08:29 -0800
This is what you want:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Ikkozendo

There were a couple of discussion threads about it on the list a
couple of weeks ago.
Subhan

On 1/9/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday, January 08, 2007, at 03:19PM, "Jacob Davenport" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>We've run tournaments with five Masters.  Not a problem.  Delays are
>inevitable, which is why Speed Zendo is so appealing.  Give the table a
>total of 5 minutes per level of rule difficulty, which is plenty, and if
>none of them can get it, they all lose.

Is this the definition I was looking for?  Speed Zendo is just like regular Zendo, but with a time limit for the rule?  How does one determine rule difficulty?  I mean, obviously, a mean Master could screw the table with a terrible rule.