Re: [Icehouse] Idea for Looney Labs: Martian Coasters II?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Jan 2007 17:56:05 -0500
I am going to have my husband go around the edges of my coaster set with a gold Sharpie. A- to tell mine apart from others if need be...B- to play a 8-10 player game and differentiate the coasters.

The black background idea is a good one!

--Kimberly