Re: [Icehouse] Idea for Looney Labs: Martian Coasters II?

  • FromJeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Jan 2007 19:08:02 -0500
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:27:43 -0500 (EST), "James Hazelton"
<jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Blank coasters is another idea. If LL doesn't want to go through the entire
>process of making a new batch of coasters that, statistically, will only
>sell half as well (at best), they could sell individual blank coasters. That
>is, a black outline on a colourless white coaster. Monochrome coasters may
>be less costly to produce, and packaging would much simpler--just print "$1"
>on the back of each coaster. This way everyone could make a coaster set for
>the Xeno set, a special coaster for his favourite colour, some special
>coasters to match your homemade or gemstone pyramids, or even decorate a few
>extras with interesting patterns for fun. New games could be made by
>colouring squares different colours. I can see myself buying half a dozen
>Martian Blanks right off the bat.

Ooooh! Somehow this idea escaped me completely! COASTERNIKKING!  I like,
and LL would get some money from me for them!