Re: [Icehouse] Idea for Looney Labs: Martian Coasters II?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Jan 2007 17:25:53 -0600

On 1/9/07, Jeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(I wish I had the time and ability to actually demo Treehouse and/or
other LL games so that I could earn some Rabbit points and get a Grey
stash!)

A very EASY way to earn 10 points is to submit a bio and photo of yourself for your rabbit page.

http://www.looneylabs.com/Rabbits/RabbitPoints.html

This is, of course, for first time bio-and-photo submitters... updates are always welcome, but alas aren't worth points.  :)

Since the grey stash is only 9 points... you'd be all set!

Carol
 - she who just realized how much work is probably going to be waiting for her in the "approve bio and photo queue" in the morning....