[Icehouse] Re: aid for setting up 4/5 player martian coasters

  • DateTue, 16 Jan 2007 09:38:15 -0700
Perhaps you should post this to the wiki?
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Martian_Coasters

Basically, I'd just make a link in the main page (say,
"Quick Setup Guide") and don't put in the External Links
section. Just make the Quick Setup Guide a link--use this
code: [[Quick Setup Guide]]--and then when you save the
page and click that link, the wiki will make a new page
for you automatically, and you can then add your
instructions there. About the only "problem" will be
that you have to host the images somewhere (I think),
but to be honest, I doubt you need the images, if you
are clear and succinct with the procedural instructions.

I would happily help you to boil them down or otherwise
revise them on the wiki. Let me know.
David Artman