Re: [Icehouse] Re: NEW GAME: Martian Shuffleboard (Working Title)

  • FromDale Newfield <Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Jan 2007 13:54:32 -0500
David Artman wrote:
Make more sense, now? It's really like shuffleboard, but without the
  board or the stick. And it's "Martian" because it's all about
  proximity (which we've learned is of importance to Martians from
  other games like Martian Chess).

To me it sounds more like horseshoes or bocce than shuffleboard...

Do I understand correctly that you can never score anything for a large you have out there? Any reason not to send that off the edge of the table, then?

-Dale