Re: [Icehouse] Re: NEW GAME: Martian Shuffleboard (Working Title)

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Jan 2007 14:15:44 -0500
yes you could try to place a large next to several of your smaller pieces later in play to make them score (your opponent is unlikely to [intentionally] do this for you).

On 1/22/07, Dale Newfield <Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David Artman wrote:
> Make more sense, now? It's really like shuffleboard, but without the
>   board or the stick. And it's "Martian" because it's all about
>   proximity (which we've learned is of importance to Martians from
>   other games like Martian Chess).

To me it sounds more like horseshoes or bocce than shuffleboard...

Do I understand correctly that you can never score anything for a large
you have out there?  Any reason not to send that off the edge of the
table, then?

-Dale