Re: [Icehouse] new questions asked by Brian

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 23 Jan 2007 15:27:52 -0500
On 1/22/07, Andy Looney <thelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 3) Homeworlds strategy advice! Maybe a basic primer on Homeworlds
> strategy, or maybe a collection of clever moves...

Now I'm way ahead of you. I've just finished a 3 minute film about a way to
lose at Homeworlds which I like to call the Bluebird Mistake. I plan to
post it at the end of the day! And of course, I've got others planned...

This is great!  I couldn't stop watching them until I saw them all.  I
even watched the watch one.  I must be an addict.

My wife and I bought a video camera for ourselves for christmas and it
is now begging me to make my /own/ Homeworlds strategy videos.  Now,
if only I had any strategy to share...

--
 random thought:  I think the best way to film a game of Icehouse