Re: [Icehouse] Re:

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 Jan 2007 10:59:13 -0600

On 1/26/07, Don Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The coffeeshop that Kristin was talking about is the College Perk.
> http://www.collegeperk.org/
[snip]
I have friends and family there (within a few minutes of the coffee
shop) that I've been meaning to visit.  Some of them have even met
Andy and company before (so jealous!).  I would love to have a planned
date to schedule a road trip around.

Set something up - propose a date and toss it out on the list.  Doesn't need to be anything formal, just a "hey, I was thinking of hitting the Perk at Sunday around 2 - anyone want to come play Volcano with me??"  Or whatever!

:)
Carol