Re: [Icehouse] Re:

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 Jan 2007 09:42:41 -0600
The coffeeshop that Kristin was talking about is the College Perk.
http://www.collegeperk.org/

Are there any Rabbits close enough to the Perk that want to get a meet-up set-up?  I'm in Chicagoland, or I'd be there (it's a COOL place - have visited a couple of times when I was out at the home office!!).

Grab a date, post it on the lists here, and hang out to play games.  I might have to send a stuffed animal out there so I can attend in-abstentia.  :)

Carol