[Icehouse] Re:

  • DateThu, 25 Jan 2007 14:38:57 -0700
> I do love answering questions like this - but this open forum
> is not the place to do it without spending a huge amount of time
> to formulate a detailed article on the subject.

Please accept my apologies--I most certainly didn't mean to seem
 like I am harping on the Martian Coasters thing--it was just the
 first example that came to mind, as I was writing. Recall that I
 have also asked in the past about two different POD rules books
 and a new Martian Chess set for 2 to 6 players: I am bubbling over
 with ideas (a couple of which would take very little time to
 implement and no initial investment); I definitely don't want to
 annoy anyone by seeming to push for one of the more expensive ones
 :)

I hope I can get to Origins; I'll follow-up there, if I do.

And, yes, you can rest assured that I will continue to promote LL
 as I always have. I plan to train my FLGS owner in a handful of
 single-stash and three-stash games, so that he can promote TreeH
 and Playing With Pyramids better.

See you on the road, I hope;
David