Re: [Icehouse] Re: New game: Shield Bashers. Needs playtesting.

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 Mar 2007 14:28:16 -0500
It requires all three opaque colors, I believe.

On Mar 1, 2007, at 2:15 PM, Joseph Pate wrote:

I confess I haven't checked out the rules yet, but could the
white opaques from the Xeno Treehouse set do it?  Those are
quite available.

Third, I see one big drawback, that you might want to
 consider: a full grey stash is only available to folks
 who have Carrots to spend. Further, they might go the
 way of the dodo someday. SO... would the game still
 work if, say, one used Clears instead of Grey? No,
 you wouldn't be able to use Clear for the 3-pip shield,
 but maybe that's not a real problem? It would, at the
 least, reduce the Combat chart a bit.