[Icehouse] Re: Attn. Kristin, How much is a lot, anyway?

  • Frommadlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 14 Mar 2007 06:45:52 +0900
It's all too easy to fire off product ideas without any grasp of
business reality, but that said, I'd like to add my two cents

* Rather than an entire Zendo set, an official pack of rules, stones and
a box that you add pyramids to would be great.  This would also probably
work for many of the leading Icehouse games

> and include six well-made Eeyore boards.

* Looney Labs styled/branded Tri-chess boards would be really cool, and
they lead me to my next idea...

* A Looney Labs Piecepack set would be *really* cool, particularly if
done in the same plastic and colours as the pyramids.  It could be
called the a Peacepack set and include the basic four suits, plus the
five suits from Aquarius.

Yours, Chris J.