Re: [Icehouse] Re: Attn. Kristin, How much is a lot, anyway?

  • From"Eric Wald" <eswald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 13 Mar 2007 17:24:49 -0600
On 3/13/07, Chris J. wrote:
> and include six well-made Eeyore boards.

* Looney Labs styled/branded Tri-chess boards would be really cool,

I had an idea once about putting a hex board on the back.  With the
right space size, it works really well for coloring in one third of the
spaces, and kind of well for using three colors (you would need three
each of two board types, with two colors swapped).

I should really get some images posted somewhere...

* A Looney Labs Piecepack set would be *really* cool, particularly if
done in the same plastic and colours as the pyramids.  It could be
called the a Peacepack set and include the basic four suits, plus the
five suits from Aquarius.

The same plastic?  That would be great for the dice and pawns, but not
so much for the tiles and coins.  The suits could be nice, though.

Curious how they almost align with the Treehouse sets:

Red     -- Suns
Yellow  -- Crowns
Blue    -- Arms
Black   -- Moons