Re: [Icehouse] Homeworlds Sample Game

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Mar 2007 15:26:31 -0400
On 3/14/07, Andy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, I toss the question out to you. Can someone point me to the record of a
particularly interesting Binary Homeworlds game you've played?

Woah, that's a tough question.  The pace of SDG games is so slow that
it's hard to remember a game that fits your needs, assuming that it
even exists.

Maybe if one of the high-ranked players could look through his
archives against his similarly-ranked peers.  (looks at TwoShort)  Or
maybe I'll get curious and look for him...

http://superdupergames.org/main.html?page=archive_play&gid=691

Here's one where he-who-is-ranked-highest actually looses (!!), but
it's to the number two guy, so I guess that's fair.  It's a little
long but it's probably pretty titanic.

--
 and now I go to study this master work in depth for to glean the