Re: [Icehouse] Homeworlds Sample Game

  • From"Rob Bryan" <2short2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Mar 2007 14:21:38 -0600
On 3/14/07, Andy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, I toss the question out to you. Can someone point me to the record of a
particularly interesting Binary Homeworlds game you've played?

Don Sheldon wrote:

http://superdupergames.org/main.html?page=archive_play&gid=691

Here's one where he-who-is-ranked-highest actually looses (!!), but
it's to the number two guy, so I guess that's fair.  It's a little
long but it's probably pretty titanic.

Well I wasn't highly rated then!  That was my 3rd game or so  ever,
and my first against someone really good.  If you search my games
history some more, you'll note that Jesse continues to trounce me
pretty consistently; I'm 1 for 5 against him, which is why I say the
ratings are a bit misleading.

As for a sample game, that one is not a bad candidate. I certainly
learned a lot playing it :)