[Icehouse] Introducing... Penguin Soccer!

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Apr 2007 15:50:47 -0400
It is a truth universally acknowledged that everybody loves seeing penguins sliding around on the ice. And soccer is the world's game, right? So take some cute families of penguins, give them an icy soccer field and a ball, and watch the slippery goodness that ensues. . .

Penguin Soccer uses a Treehouse set and a Chessboard to represent the above hilarity.

Please check out this simple, diceless abstract for 2 or 4 players, and offer feedback and/or constructive criticism, either direct to me or on the Wiki discussion page. I am especially interested in any necessary rules clarifications.

Rules can be found here:

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Penguin_Soccer

Enjoy!
Avri Klemer