RE: [Icehouse] Single-Stash/Treehouse Games for "Pocket Pyramids" PDF

  • DateMon, 14 May 2007 08:49:27 -0700
> From: "Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Push-Pull - Don, need a CC License. Otherwise, all looks A-OK (neat
> > game; gotta try it out!).
>
> Actually, that would be "Dan".  :)

Oops... sorry. :}

> I am not sure what exactly is needed for the CC-License, but...
> As author of Push-Pull,
> http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Push-Pull
> I hereby grant a CC-License on the game.

As an example of (potential) CC License and code, refer to this wiki
page:
http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ikkozendo#License
...and EDIT that section, to see the code.

If you'd like different rights reserved, go to this site:
http://creativecommons.org/license/
...and answer the brief questionnaire to get HTML code (easily tweaked
for wiki code).

Of course, you needn't do that now that I have permission, but it's (in
my opinion) a good idea to be explicit on the actual wiki page.

> But feel free to add it to your pdf, and clean-up any issues you
> may find with it or the wordings.

I might massage it a bit; but in general, I am only going to revise
stuff to make consistent diction rather than do significant rewrites.

Thank YOU;
David