Re: [Icehouse] Single-Stash/Treehouse Games for "Pocket Pyramids" PDF

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Apr 2007 15:21:34 -0400
What is intended there is that any piece may make a special move before and instead of the die roll. After the die roll the player must move a piece and only the moved piece may make a special move.  So if you make a special move before rolling the die your turn is over. if you roll the die you MUST move and only the moved piece may make a special move after moving.

Did that help?