Re: [Icehouse] 3HOUSE proofreading opportunity!

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 23 May 2007 10:24:46 -0400
I as well would welcome the opportunity to proofread 3HOUSE. I am a web developer / administrator in the financial services industry. I have previously worked in development positions within the medical services and accounting industries. In each of these positions confidentiality was key.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles