Re: [Icehouse] XVIIIth IIT discussion

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Jul 2007 14:12:35 -0500
Timothy Hunt writes:
>Josh wrote (about the 2nd game):
>> But this  was the game where I "got" Ross to end the game while trying
>> to restructure (not entirely intentionally) -- see below.
>Are you sure that was the second?

Until you mentioned it, I wasn't sure it was during the finals.  But
yeah -- it was the second.

The third ended on time with Eeyore still having many pieces on his
stashpad.  Therefore, the restructure "oops" had to have been earlier.

>> I asked Timothy to help me ice Eeyore's last defender.  (I didn't
>> mention that's what we were doing, of course).
>Of course.  You're sneaky, and I need to take lessons. :)

I try!

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'