Re: [Icehouse] Shotgunning

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Jul 2007 15:34:13 -0400
--On July 18, 2007  Don Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 7/18/07, Jacob Davenport <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I suggest this exercise.  First, play eight yellow
> defenders  (four medium and four large) scattered with about four inches
> between them.  Then take a stash of red pieces and quickly ice them
> all.  Ice them without crashing, with the tips nice and close, and
> minimally (no extra attacker points, you should have a medium left
> over).  This practices moving fast and precisely on an attack, a skill
> that is always valuable.  Then take exactly one large green piece and
> use it to restructure all the attacks, ending with the green piece
> successful.  This practices restructuring attacks, and assumes that the
> green player gave you the prisoner on the agreement that you'd not
> squander it.

Do you have the capacity to make a video of you performing this
exercise?  I think that would be terribly enlightening.

well, since Jake hangs out in our living room playing games pretty
regularly, and Andy has this thing about making YouTube videos, I'm
thinking something can be arranged...

What do you think, Jake?  Ready for your YouTube debut?

-Kristin