Re: [Icehouse] Zendo question

  • FromAaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 05 Aug 2007 12:23:08 -0600
miyu wrote:
> Is there a list somewhere of recommended "Rules" to build the puzzle?  I
> actually own the Zendo boxed set which comes with several card but when
> playing it with kids in school they tend to come up with ridiculously
> complex and difficult rules so I have been having them use the cards
> with the game instead.  I would like to find some other recommended
> rules they could use that would provide a reasonable level of challenge.
>
> Any suggested resources before I have to try my poor logic skills at
> creating rules?
>
>                            -Ryan

There is a list of past Zendo rules used on SDG that can be found at :
http://superdupergames.org/main.html?page=zen_rules

I'm pretty sure this page is accessible without a login, but accounts
are free anyway so...  That should help a little.  Check out the wiki as
well (http://wiki.superdupergames.org/games/zen).  There may be some
links to other resources from there.  The IcehouseGames.org wiki page is
(http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Zendo).

Good Gaming!
--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
aaron@xxxxxxxxxx   |   http://superdupergames.org