Re: [Icehouse] Zendo question

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 5 Aug 2007 20:00:12 -0500
I think that Jeff Wolfe's comments in his review here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/161678
to be very telling:
----
A beginning master often makes one of two mistakes:

* Unintentionally making the rule too difficult
* Intentionally making the rule too difficult
----

The whole section on Effective Mastering would be well worth directing
your students to.

Timothy