Re: [Icehouse] Zendo question

  • From"Ryan McGuire and Kerry Breitenbach" <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 5 Aug 2007 15:36:22 -0400
I often refer people to this page:
   http://www.playagaingames.com/games/zendo_some_rules

I do have a minor quibble with one or two of the ratings, but on the whole I'd agree with Jacob's ratings.

Ryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "miyu" <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 2:18 PM
Subject: [Icehouse] Zendo question

Is there a list somewhere of recommended "Rules" to build the puzzle?  I
actually own the Zendo boxed set which comes with several card but when
playing it with kids in school they tend to come up with ridiculously
complex and difficult rules so I have been having them use the cards with
the game instead.  I would like to find some other recommended rules they
could use that would provide a reasonable level of challenge.

Any suggested resources before I have to try my poor logic skills at
creating rules?

                          -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.