[Icehouse] Do I need to?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Aug 2007 17:44:47 -0400
I have the Demo Bag from the Hobby store I used to be the LL Demo Rabbit for. It is usually kept at the store, but I had it at home to learn a few new games and just review all the other games. Well, that was when the hobby store closed. It has since been purhased and will open as a hooby store again- but a differennt store- different owner.

The kit has IceTowers, Martian Coasters, and a few of the card games.

So, should I take it to the man who had purchased the store? It belonged to Pat- who sold the store out of the blue and I'm sure he doesn't want it back. But does it now belong to the new owner or not?

Good chance we may be moved to California before the store opens for real, but I could find a way to get it to him.

(but I'd love if he didn;t want it and I got to keep it...LOL)

--Kimberly