Re: [Icehouse] Do I need to?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Aug 2007 17:53:47 -0400
it belonged to the store. I know the old store seriously liquidated most things before the new person bought it. I am not sure what assets were in the deal. I could swing by the store, hope he's there fixing it up and ask him if he needs it as I have it at home.

it was such a fast thing. Saturday the email came that the next day everything wwas on clearance as the store was out of business. no one knew till the night before. They sold most the stuff and by the next weekend it was all closed up- no more store. Then a week later we found out someone bought it.--Kimberly

On 8/21/07, Roger Burton West <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 05:44:47PM -0400, Kimberly Terrill wrote:

>So, should I take it to the man who had purchased the store?

Did it belong to the previous owner in person (in which case he gets to
decide where it should go), or was it an asset of the business?

If so, were other business assets purchased by the new owner? If not,
what happened to them?