Re: [Icehouse] Do I need to?

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Aug 2007 00:45:51 -0400
On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 05:44:47PM -0400, Kimberly Terrill wrote:

>    So, should I take it to the man who had purchased the store? It belonged
>    to Pat- who sold the store out of the blue and I'm sure he doesn't want it
>    back. But does it now belong to the new owner or not?

Can you ask Pat?  As the prior owner of the store, he should know
whether the kit should be considered part of the assets which he sold to
the new owner, so he should be able to tell you who it properly belongs
to.

The new owner could have something of an incentive to claim it even if
it's not supposed to be his.  The old owner should have no incentive to
lie either way.