Re: [Icehouse] Do I need to?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Aug 2007 14:40:27 -0400
Pat Kilbane (from MadTV) was the owner. He is off in Hollywood making movies. He has no time or interest and I wouldn't be able to get ahold of hom...LOL.

I may ask Ron, the Manager of the old store. He's a friend now. (comes from being there every saturday and then some and sitting up at the counter talking and playing cards)

Thanks for the idea.

--Kimberly