Re: [Icehouse] another introduction

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 22 Aug 2007 13:13:36 -0500

On 8/22/07, Scotto <scott_vonberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some Quick Notes:
  • Lives in North Beach, MD, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way.
Oh, man... SO close... for me it's North Beach, MD, USA, Earth, Sol System, Andromeda Galaxy!

:)

Best Martian Chess moment this year: Beating Andy in a 4-player game in Andy vs. Everybody.  Granted, he whipped my butt in a 2-player game just before that, but hey - I can say I've beaten Andy.  :)

In any case, welcome to the list - my husband and I throw a party every year on his birthday where it's "all games all weekend" so I know the value of a well-stocked games closet.  Glad to have you as part of the community!

Carol

--
iChat/AIM, MSN and Yahoo: MadLabRabbits
skype-in line 630.448.4946