Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse Loco Colors

  • FromJeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 04 Sep 2007 02:37:56 -0400
On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 19:03:21 -0400, Ryan wrote:

>Hmmm... I sure would love to know how Andy, in his role as crative genius,
>feels about the "Loco" color scheme taking a turn toward Nature.  I'm sure
>we could come up with a Nature color scheme that satisfies the previously
>stated requirement of including a transparent color along the Magenta/Hot
>Pink lines and an opaque color OTHER THAN grey.

I like the idea of a Nature color set - "Eco" has previously been
proposed, and it goes with EcoFluxx

Brown (opaque)  - For ground, earth
Forest green (darker than the existing green) - For trees
Smoke (transparent grey or black, depending) - for stone
Magenta - for tropical fish, or flowers - but only because it's
          supposedly a required color; I'd use lavendar (lighter than
          the existing purple) for flowers otherwise.

If we used Lavendar, I'd include a blood-red (darker than the existing
red), for blood/animals, as the fifth color. With Magenta in there, I
can't come up with a fifth color that I like for this set.

I'd save the Magenta/Hot Pink for the next set, which would be the true
"Loco" set, and I'd load THAT one up with NEON or FLUORESCENT colors.