Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse Loco Colors

  • FromEric Handler <reldnahcire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 05 Sep 2007 23:07:22 -0400
my biggest concern, is that I am red/green color blind. I know that colors that are similar are really hard to determine for some people, as such things like Platinum, White Gold might get confused with Silver, Gold bronze could cause confusion without a significant variant and other metals like iron, steel, aluminum all have similar issues with one of the first three. its simply a matter of limited natural colorings in a metal. Thats what made me think about making metallic versions of rainbow.