Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse Loco Colors

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 5 Sep 2007 23:40:09 -0400
On Sep 5, 2007, at 11:22 PM, Brian Campbell wrote:

On Sep 5, 2007, at 8:35 PM, Christopher Hickman wrote:

Yeah, but we know that the rainbow color scheme works, so we can assume that the bizzaro-world rainbow set, where the colored pyramids are opaque and the black ones are transparent ("smoke"), would work, too.

I would have to agree that if we went with a new set, it should be one that just contains opaque versions of existing transparent pieces, and possibly vice-versa.

Please don't take my assertion of feasability as a vote for preference.  I prefer a set that includes magenta, and I'd like an opaque brown.  I really think that an "Eco" set is doable, and I hope it comes off the back burner at some point.  I do know that I believe the Icehouse brand has legs, and I hope that the Looneys can find some way to leverage it.  I also know that were I to find a winning lottery ticket--since I don't buy them, that's the only way I'd win--one of my first investments would be in Looney Labs to get new high-capacity hot runner gated Icehouse molds. :)