RE: [Icehouse] Monochrome stashes and Loco Colors.

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Sep 2007 10:30:10 -0400
>> No, dark yellow is brown.
>
> No, dark yellow is dark yellow.
> It might resemble brown, but is not brown.

Ah, but color is all about perception, isn't it? If it looks like brown, it
is indeed brown.  I think that it would be quite difficult to make a dark
yellow along with a dark orange and keep them distinguishable.

> Personally I thought you came off a bit rude there.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.  It's difficult to read mood
and intent in written communications, especially in such small quantity that
is often in email.