Re: [Icehouse] Move the Wiki, (Stop this conversation now)

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 17:34:57 -0400
--On Sept 19, 2007  David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kristin, Andy? I think you two might be the only ones who will have any
influence with this guy. PLEASE... ask him to give it up to you. I think
Brian will host for a while (ya?)

I have been sending Mike polite emails for months.  Brian and Craig
and Mike and I have been working on this... Mike has been busy. Yes,
he has not been as responsive as I would like, but wow - this flame
exchange is way over the top.  Please stop.  Enough has been said.

The wiki is moving...  Mike and Brian (and Craig) are taking care of it...

We appreciate your passion.  We appreciate how much you care.

But please, everyone - let's end this conversation here and now.

-Kristin