[Icehouse] two new games in playtest

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 7 Oct 2007 13:37:30 -0400
Title: My VistaPrint Electronic Business Card
I am proud to introduce two new Icehouse games, both featuring Martian Coasters:

Ley Lines of Mars is a placement game inspired by Diagonals on SDG.
It incorporates neutral Vocano Caps, playable by either player, to erase any 1st/2nd player advantage:

http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ley_Lines_of_Mars

Penguin Marathon uses the Penguin Soccer movement mechanic.
See what what happens when you take their ball away!

http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Penguin_Marathon

In addition, I am waiting to hear some more thoughts on my "Homeworlds meets Robo Battle Pigs" creation, Drag Race, and my dexterity game, IceGolf, is just about ready to go from "playtest" to "live" after a final text tweak:

http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Drag_Race
http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=IceGolf

As ever, feedback is encouraged and greatly appreciated!