Re: [Icehouse] Marking Martian Coasters as Xeno

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 7 Oct 2007 13:15:24 -0400
I had no opinion one way or the other on "Martian Coasters as coasters" until my wife spilled a full glass of water over my in-progress game of Penguin Marathon. I knew the 'mids would hold up just fine, but I was seriously impressed that the coasters also came through unscathed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Artman" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

* Preserving their functionality as coasters (VERY low priority, for me,
but it's mentioned all the time, in video and product literature).