RE: [Icehouse] Who's supposed to vote, now?

  • DateTue, 19 Feb 2008 11:15:15 -0700
> > On Feb 18, 2008 6:22 PM, Nick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I'm a little confused as to how these contests work. Is there a panel of
> >> judges, or can anyone submit a ballot? I thought there was some "list"
> >> somewhere of people who were supposed to judge the games, but apparently
> >> not. What's going on here, about these contests? Maybe I could
> >> participate

I am very sorry to hear that--you are not likely to be the only one
confused.

I have amended the IGDC Rules to read:
***Anyone who wants to do so may judge games*** by submitting an e-mail
to the Coordinator which ranks the games that he or she played, in order
from "best" to "worst" ("least best," if you're being gentle).

Folks Who Promote IGDC: Be sure to emphasize this point in your
posting/RFSs for the next one... whenever it happens. (more to come)