RE: [Icehouse] Win2008 IGDC - Your Thoughts? (long; take your time)

  • DateTue, 19 Feb 2008 12:19:22 -0700

> From: Doug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
> there a way to make a feed out of just my watchlist?  Or have changes
> to my watchlist be sent to me by email?

I dunno... maybe there's a MediaWiki extension? Check it out....

> get them.  I hope nobody misinterpreted my comment about the last
> contest being an "aberration", I didn't mean it pejoratively.

I didn't--I was actually sort of calling MYSELF out, as I mention the
class was a largish percentage of respondents in Summer. I wanted to
make sure no one construed that comment as disapproval of them and,
further, to make it clear that I (for one) won't be receptive to such
disapproval.

No foul. :)