Re: [Icehouse] Where should we advertize the IGDC

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 19 Feb 2008 15:06:38 -0600
> Knucklebones (Thanks, Timothy!)

OK, I've been in touch with the editor.  Some things that need to be made clear.

Firstly, Knucklebones is up for sale (see the press release at
http://kbones.com/ ), which means that the editor is not taking any
new submissions at the moment.  She hopes to have more news on that by
the end of the month.

Secondly we need to consider deadlines, and publication dates, and the
fact that kbones is every two months, in order to make sure that any
such article is published in a timely fashion.  What's the current
expected date of the Summer contest?  with that information, I can at
least make a ball park guess of when I'd need to get a submission in,
assuming the knucklebones is still around and on the same schedule.

Timothy