Re: [Icehouse] Winter 2008 IGDC Rankings!

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 19 Feb 2008 15:44:25 -0500
Including Ryan's, 16 ballots makes it 2 ballots for each game - seems a decent (if modest) goal for participation . . .

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Hackel" <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:41 PM
Subject: RE: [Icehouse] Winter 2008 IGDC Rankings!

Where'd my ballot go?

--- On Tue 02/19, David Artman < david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
From: David Artman [mailto: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
To: icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:32:05 -0700
Subject: [Icehouse] Winter 2008 IGDC Rankings!

OK, folks, I've got the Winter 2008 IGDC Rankings in a Google Docsspreadsheet:http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pqnM2cZcPLm0FX41qSGfRawI call upon the Dark Masters of Arcana, to format those rankings andshove them through the Obscure Engine of Rarification:http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=CRP_ScriptDark Masters, please (a) get some kind of corroboration of the results(at least two independent formattings and runs through the script?) and(b) post the Final Rankings to this list. I will then update the IGDCPage (and it's mirror, "archive" page); and we can begin to hammer thedesigners with feedback.I, for one, am glad there was a last-minute rally and we got a few morerankings. 15 ballots for 8 games isn't that bad, compared to past IGDCs.I think, in fact, that I will stick with the Summer/Winter cycle fornow, because it seems that we're doing as well as ever and, as Avrisaid, we gotta be consistent if we want to foster routine participation.And folks... once you've worked out your feedback and finalized games,let's get them to Existing, WCIP?, and BGG! Pimp your coolness!Then... ponder the next competition's restriction (if any):http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Talk:IGDCCongratulation, all!David_______________________________________________Icehouse mailing listIcehouse@lists.looneylabs.comhttp://lists.looneylabs.com/mailman/listinfo/icehouse