Re: [Icehouse] Does the IGDC matter?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Feb 2008 12:42:43 -0500
As a slight side note, i would *love* to have another physical book of games.  I have countless games from the Wiki printed out and in a binder for the kids to look at but I still prefer having a physical shiny book to hold in hand and admire.  It also lets me contribute (to some small degree) financially to the creation of indie book projects.

Something like that is also something i could donate to our public library system to make it accessible to more people.

                         -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.